Since I’m on vacation, I finally have time to catch up on reading all my favorite magazines. Here is a synopsis of their best advice on beauty products.
- Best exfoliant is a summer favorite—SkinMedica AHA/BHA. It’s mild enough to use at the beach.
- The consensus favorite for antioxidants to neutralize sun damage is still Skinceutical CE Ferulic.
- DEJ eye cream can give you visible changes in as little as four weeks with its amazing peptides to combat dark circles and fine lines.
- Best serum and worth every dime is TNS Advanced by SkinMedica, although I still prefer their sister product TNS Essential Serum.
- If your oily skin doesn’t like sunscreen, try Ella UV Clear.
All of these are available at ArkLaTex Dermatology. For those of you traveling with limited space for packing like me, a great over the counter cleanser is Cetaphil, and it can be bought in small travel size.
Have fun on vacation with all your favorite products!