Mask rubbing you the wrong way? Here are some tips.
- Don’t wear makeup under your mask—no one can see it anyway.
- Do exfoliate gently at least once a week.
- Use a toner or other product to remove excess oil. My favorite is ZO complexion renewal pads.
- Wash your mask daily or use disposable ones.
- Moisturize—Epidermal repair cream by Skinceuticals goes well under your mask.
- Treat yourself to a facial or hydrafacial at ArkLaTex Dermatology.
- Hope for a vaccine soon. If you have concerns about the vaccine, talk to your physician.