Skip to content
- Get at least 7 1/2 to 8 hours of sleep each night. This gives your skin time to repair itself and decreases fine lines.
- Don’t sleep in makeup. Makeup left on overnight can clog pores and increase breakouts.
- Don’t tan. Besides causing skin cancer, tanning ages your skin.
- Don’t over-exfoliate. Mild exfoliation freshens skin, but overdoing it may increase breakouts.
- Wear sunscreen every day – at least SPF 30. A teaspoonful is enough for your face. Use a shot glass full amount to cover the body.