Traveling is on the agenda for many of us this summer.
Here are a few great tips to keep your skin looking great:
- Don’t wear makeup on the plane. Instead, reapply moisturizer frequently, and don’t forget Vaseline for your lips.
- Carry your own skin and hair care products. Transfer them to travel size that can be bought online.
- 1% hydrocortisone under your eyes on the plane can reduce swelling.
- Drink lots of water. Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
- Use your antioxidants topically (TNS Essential serum or CE Ferrulic).
- Always carry a travel size sunscreen to get you started the first day. Sunburns happen.
- Have fun!