New Year’s Resolutions for 2016
1) I will wear sunscreen (at least SPF 30) 366 days this year.
2) I will commit to using a daily moisturizer (cream in winter) on my entire body.
3) I will start (or continue) to use Retin A (or similar retinoid) nightly.
4) I will add an exfoliant to my regimen to de-clog pores and get rid of dull, dry skin.
5) I will start using topical antioxidants (vitamin (C/E) to avoid premature aging.
6) I will improve my diet by drinking more water, eating less salt, and decreasing alcohol consumption to avoid puffiness.
7) I will see a dermatologist for a complete body mole check.
Happy New Year!